Tuesday, November 27, 2012

woot woot!


Can I get a woot woot!
Went through Thanksgiving and our 12th wedding anniversary, and they were wonderful! 
We didn't do anything big for either, in fact they were insanely laid back. For Thanksgiving we got Chinese take-out, stayed in PJ's most the day, until it was time to go to the movie theater to see Wreak it Ralph. We were just a happy family. Not we-are-just-trying-to-get-over-some-really-tough-crap while still straining to be a happy family. Nope. Just happy. That's it. It was fantastic. And it was the same thing with our wedding anniversary. Real laid back. Decorated the house for Christmas with the kids. Watched some TV. Laughed a lot. Just enjoying being married. 
Can God take a hot mess of a marriage and turn it around? Even when it looks hopeless? Oh yeeaah He can! He can turn it around, flip it upside down and inside it out. 


Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.



Psalm 30:11-12

You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
 Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!




No comments:

Post a Comment